Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Recommendations For Vehicle Upgrades/Products

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  FreakinJake's Cruiser 
#1 ·
Thank you all for welcoming me. Were should I post about getting recommendations for parts? There are a few things I want to do. I am trying to get a rear metal bumper (with a tire carrier, maybe room for jerry cans, and a place for a hi-jack), and some fender flares (I think their made by bushwacker). Maybe someone could even let me know were it is best to ask questions about this kind of thing is. Thanks.

#2 ·
#4 ·
Vulpecula,

I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Starting the bucket list on parts. Paid my 07 off last fall and now I'm brave enough to put it on the trail after getting some clearance and armor on it!

I'm in Charlottesville, so let's compare ideas as we move along.

#6 ·
FJCrewzr,

Yea I find this an extremely daunting task actually. I would love to do so many things to this vehicle. Main problems are of course money and if I mess it up this is my only vehicle / daily driver so I would be screwed. It would be nice to catch up. Brainstorming a bit probably would help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.