Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I'm a total newbie, so I need advice! I have a 2007 FJ and I'd like to puts some slightly more capable & aggressive tires on it. I might also consider a lift. I'd also like to add some off road lights, perhaps a winch. My main goal is to be able to go to the Pine Barrens with my children and not feel as if my FJ isn't up to the task. But I need it to still be reasonably comfortable on the road. I have no idea where to go and I don't want to get taken for a ride, so to speak! :worried: Can anyone recommend a good shop near Freehold, NJ?

Thanks,

David :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Drop into the FJNortheasters site and ask. There are a lot of guys from NJ and they should be able to help you out.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Hey!!! Welcome David.. Me and ivan70 is 15min from you.
We can answer all your questions regarding FJ mods..
I will also introduce you to Mod Bug:ninja:

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
I use Road Runners in Avenel ... Its a bit of a hike to woodbridge area but Rob there is extreamly knoweldgeable .... His installer is one of the best ...he put on my pro comp 3" lift and my tires/rims and winch bumper and winch .

·
Registered
28 Posts
goodyear wrangler duratracs are where its at nice aggressive look but road quality is affected minimally

1 - 5 of 5 Posts