337 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
any resolution?

I finally got them in but have yet to install. Come to find out, my mounts are pretty beat up from Barnwell so I have to do a little banging to put these on. Planning on doing so before the jambo though.

Just hope that all the holes line up!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I finally got them in but have yet to install. Come to find out, my mounts are pretty beat up from Barnwell so I have to do a little banging to put these on. Planning on doing so before the jambo though.

Just hope that all the holes line up!

good to hear ... let us know if the holes line up ... its a known issue and it would be good to hear they've addressed it

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
good to hear ... let us know if the holes line up ... its a known issue and it would be good to hear they've addressed it
I would try to install this weekend, but the forecast is horrible. Next 10 days... 20%, 90%, 80%, 80%, 40%, 90%, 90%, 80%.... course it depends on which station you look at but it is supposed to rain until at least the 16th.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I would try to install this weekend, but the forecast is horrible. Next 10 days... 20%, 90%, 80%, 80%, 40%, 90%, 90%, 80%.... course it depends on which station you look at but it is supposed to rain until at least the 16th.

kinda the same up here :) only its a little chilly to go with all the rain

21 - 31 of 31 Posts