Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** REDUCED *** New Goodyear Duratrac LT265/70 R17 $100

*** Reduced *** Selling a Goodyear Duratrac LT265/70 R17 that was my spare and never used. I just bought a new set of five 285's and do not need the 265 spare. Prefer local pick up but will ship on your dime. It is currently in my house in order to keep water out of it. The tire still has the rubber nubs and the white dots on the tread. Paid $250 for it, selling it for $100.

If it doesn't sell for $100, I am giving it away for free to the local tire shop as it is taking up space in my garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
funny... 160 views... what were they expecting to see ????

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The other 4 had very little tread left and were disposed of. This one was my spare and never hit pavement. I am in Phoenixville.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the late response, I have been busy with end of fiscal year projects at work.

Date of manufacture code is 4910

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, it is still available.

·
Registered
14 Posts
EDIT:
just saw you are in Phoenixville, im about a half hour Southwest.
im interested in it, i have one tire with a bit of wear that im looking to replace, so with this and my spare, i'll have two "new" tires.

are you around this weekend?
PM me.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
EDIT:
just saw you are in Phoenixville, im about a half hour Southwest.
im interested in it, i have one tire with a bit of wear that im looking to replace, so with this and my spare, i'll have two "new" tires.

are you around this weekend?
PM me.
The tire is still available for $100

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*** Reduced *** Selling a Goodyear Duratrac LT265/70 R17 that was my spare and never used. Price dropped to $100.

If it doesn't sell for $100 by 22-SEP-15, I am giving it away for free to the local tire shop as it is taking up space in my garage.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts