Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a regular account but I just upgraded right now, but I'm just wondering how they got my address to send the sticker pack to. Because I don't think the one on my PayPal is the right one. :/ Any help?

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Re: Regaurding forum sticker pack:

Mine arrived about 2 months after I upgraded. Never used them tho. And, I seem to recall they came in an envelope that I almost tossed without checking.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I got the envelope with a letter welcoming me and telling me about the stickers, but there were no stickers in the envelope...I looked twice.

·
Registered
369 Posts
you could always make a stencil and spray-paint it on. That technique is all the rage in the grafitti-art circles. The benefit is that you can use any font in any size and configuration - it isn't like the forum logo is very distinctive. It will really dress up your vehicle!

you can even use the stencil to make matching T-shirts! Get yo' craft on people!

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I received mine after upgrading. It may have been about six weeks later.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I had a regular account but I just upgraded right now, but I'm just wondering how they got my address to send the sticker pack to. Because I don't think the one on my PayPal is the right one. :/ Any help?
The mods are sitting right behind you silly!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts