Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Spin, you're still having weird-ass formatting problems, I see...

Try going to the User CP/Edit Options/Miscellaneous Options and choose the Standard Editor option in the last section. See if that fixes that problem...

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Spin, you're still having weird-ass formatting problems, I see...

Try going to the User CP/Edit Options/Miscellaneous Options and choose the Standard Editor option in the last section. See if that fixes that problem...
Testing....

....The weird thing is that I've been using the 'enhanced' editor for ages with no trouble. Wonder if anything has changed on the back end...

....Yep, looks like that solves it! Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Any chance of a new owner of an FJ attending.I am extremely interested as I have been in this area in the past but would enjoy it more with a group of like minded FJ owners.Your kind response would be appreciated.I am from the Phoenix area.480-390-6395
Go to the Summit website and shoot an email to the summit registration address asking to be put on the waitlist. That is what I did a few weeks ago and got in. I think the trail runs might be full though. I was only able to pick two. Don't expect an especially prompt response also... Good luck.

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
People are dropping off slowly. My roommate just canceled. Which will prompt my next new thread asking for someone to come share our condo with us. :(

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
People are dropping off slowly. My roommate just canceled. Which will prompt my next new thread asking for someone to come share our condo with us. :(
I think we will have a few more not be able to come. We have lost 2 from our SE convoy.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I might get really fat and need another spot.

<<<<------------ HEY! I finally made master!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I registered and paid for my Summit spot the week registration opened...just found out due to work schedules, we aren't going to be able to make it.

I paid my $150 registration and emailed the summit registration email over a week ago with no response. Am I SOL or can I give my registration to another one of my club member's here in Vegas?

I would hate to see my spot go to waste, when there is a waiting list of people that really want to go!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
I registered and paid for my Summit spot the week registration opened...just found out due to work schedules, we aren't going to be able to make it.

I paid my $150 registration and emailed the summit registration email over a week ago with no response. Am I SOL or can I give my registration to another one of my club member's here in Vegas?

I would hate to see my spot go to waste, when there is a waiting list of people that really want to go!
I'm sorry - we don't refund canceled registrations per the verbiage on the sign-up page - but we will open up your spot for someone on the wait list. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm sorry - we don't refund canceled registrations per the verbiage on the sign-up page - but we will open up your spot for someone on the wait list. Thanks very much.
Is there something that needs to be submitted to cancel? If I can swing it, there is a possibility I may come without the hubby and kids. But I won't now until the Sunday before the Summit starts.

So don't give my spot to someone until I submit something that says Cancel! Thanks very much!

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Can we share it for free???? :rofl::rofl:
Not with that screamin' brat! :lol: Just kidding. I have someone lined up. If I could have afforded to do that, girl, you and Dan would already be there!

M

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well we sadly cancelled too, weeks ago, or months now! so i hope they took us off the trailruns too! I am glad that someone else gets to go in our place though! I hope everyone has a blast and we will try and plan better for summit #3!!! Look forward to all the pics and stories too! :cheers:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Is it possible to transfer our registration to someone else, a specific someone of our choosing?

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Is it possible to transfer our registration to someone else, a specific someone of our choosing?
Sorry, no refunds (except for military deployment) and no transfers. We simply cannot keep track of these.

·
Banned
2,051 Posts
t2cruiser said:
.... We simply cannot keep track of these.
A little foot work and building up front saves A LOT of headaches down the road. Might not be a bad idea look into a better web driven front end for registration.
Time to upgrade from the Excel spreadsheet and use some real event planning software.

Some are free:
CiviEvent | CiviCRM
EVS Minder | Your Open Source solution for Event Registration Software

Some cost:
Event Management Software :: Easy, Effective, Insightful :: Ennect Event
https://www.sporg.com/
eTouches® - Integrated Event Technologies | Welcome to etouches®
Online Event Registration Software - Attendee Management Service
Online Event Registration Services, Event Registration Software
Online Event Registration Service - Eventbrite

oh and of course you could do small database in Excel.. but why not use a database driven solution of your own creation?
www: Base

yeah I know..... you all have other lives, other duties, doing this out of the kindness of your collective hearts, only the second year, too many cry babies... yeah we know.

just my .002 worth and Im sure the zealots will have a field day.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hello,

Passed a fellow FJ'er (in the coolest military green rig!) in Lake City today who said there might be some openings due to cancellations. If so, we're around for the next week anyway and would be interested in joining in on a few trail rides. If not, we'll see you on the trails and will pay attention to the registration deadline next year :)

Cheers,

Sean

81 - 99 of 99 Posts