Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Did you guys compensate for the change to Daylight savings time?

Countdown clock says 6 hours and 2 min here, and it is 5:58 AM Central daylight time. That would open registration at 12 noon, CDT, or 11AM MDT.

Jeff
OOPS! We do compensate for Daylight Saving's time, but it looks like our server moved to a west-coast facility so got our countdown confused. It's fixed now, and registration does open at 10 am Mountain Daylight Time!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Apparently, the countdown timer they used does not know about and can't adjust for DST. So, they will need to go in and modify or recreate it if they want it to be accurate for these last 90 minutes. :bigthumb:

At least the plain text just below the countdown clock is correct. :cheers:

p.s. Directors, is the registration system in any way linked to the countdown timer, or will it for sure open up at 10:00 a.m. MDT?
Check again. :bigthumb:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,734 Posts
Does registration "fill up" or can I wait a week till next payday?
In previous years it has filled up, but they put you on a waiting list. You aren't waiting for people to drop out as much as for them to add more trail times and make sure there's enough room.

The only bad thing about waiting is that you're stuck with early trail runs because all the later runs are taken by people who like to sleep while they're on vacation :bigthumb:

·
Registered
166 Posts
LMAO :lol: I registered first thing when it opened, and I only saw the photography runs as starting later in the am/

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
from the official FJ Summit website...

"Sorry! We've reached capacity and can't take any more registrations this year. Registration for the 2014 FJ Summit is now closed. Please see the registration page for details on how to get on the waitlist. Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you next year!"

I think a couple years ago it maybe took a few weeks, and last year it was less than a week.
This (less than 10 hours) though is a HUGE record. :blueblob:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Anyway to increase capacity? We were planning on going. I've got time booked off and my girlfriend was waiting to hear back from her boss.

We're very disappointed.
I doubt it, but your best bet is to get on the official Wait List.

Good luck. :cheers:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
41 - 53 of 53 Posts