Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
IF i want to buy more raffle tickets, how would I do that. Can it be done at the summit, when I register?

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
absolutely, everyday until the raffle starts.

IF i want to buy more raffle tickets, how would I do that. Can it be done at the summit, when I register?

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm Sooo looking forward to this meeting. It's gonna be here quick and I'M READY!!!

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
We are working hard behind the scenes and things are coming together nicely. We have lots of cool thing in store for all attendees including what is shaping up to be possibly the biggest raffle of any of the previous Summits. All of our vendors are stepping up Large!

Imagine if someone were to win a set of tires the first night.......hmmmmmm......It could happen.......

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
FJSummit, in fact, does pay usage permit fees to the US Forest Service and strictly abides by their rules.

Misc expense items include the renting the big top, PA system chairs and tables, purchasing meals, signage, driver's and volunteer's tee shirts, bags, stickers, web site, accounting, legal, operating insurance, and, yes, the Co-Directors travel expenses are paid. Some money is also reserved for planning the next year's event.

And, FJSummit.org contributes thousands of dollars to a number of local Ouray organizations. Fire fund, Police Fund, Ouray Mountain Rescue, Stay the Trail, Tread Lightly, FJSummit.org Ouray High School Scholarship are notable recipients in the past. :bigthumb:

In addition to registration fees, much of the expense is offset by our terrific Sponsors and those raffle tickets! So buy as many as you can! :cheers:

·
Registered
839 Posts
FJSummit, in fact, does pay usage permit fees to the US Forest Service and strictly abides by their rules.

Misc expense items include the renting the big top, PA system chairs and tables, purchasing meals, signage, driver's and volunteer's tee shirts, bags, stickers, web site, accounting, legal, operating insurance, and, yes, the Co-Directors travel expenses are paid. Some money is also reserved for planning the next year's event.

And, FJSummit.org contributes thousands of dollars to a number of local Ouray organizations. Fire fund, Police Fund, Ouray Mountain Rescue, Stay the Trail, Tread Lightly, FJSummit.org Ouray High School Scholarship are notable recipients in the past. :bigthumb:

In addition to registration fees, much of the expense is offset by our terrific Sponsors and those raffle tickets! So buy as many as you can! :cheers:
I'd suggest making this (or something similar to it) a sticky for each years Summit Forum. Maybe listing the previous years donation amounts and to what group when it is available.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts