Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, Already have registrations coming in from all over. Florida, Canada, AZ and NM. Looks like we are going to have a grreat turn out again this year.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Yup, Already have registrations coming in from all over. Florida, Canada, AZ and NM. Looks like we are going to have a grreat turn out again this year.
Hehe, I know for a fact you have at least 2 coming from NV already.
Yup, registered and paid for this already. WooHoo!!!

Part 2 of our FJ event trifecta were hitting up this year.
Summit
TOTH
SedonaFest

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
I will register in a few months...just paid registration for Jambo and Summit - oh yeah and bought a supercharger (my checking account is feeling woozy). Very little doubt I will miss my third year at TOTH though. You guys have done a great job with this event.

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
I will register in a few months...just paid registration for Jambo and Summit - oh yeah and bought a supercharger (my checking account is feeling woozy). Very little doubt I will miss my third year at TOTH though. You guys have done a great job with this event.
Supercharger?! For the FJ or that smokin' trailer? :lol:

·
Registered
962 Posts
SCHWEEET!!!

Don't tell anyone... but I kinda like TOTH more then Summit! More of a personal event. Less people means you get to know those around you better.

See you all again this year!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
SCHWEEET!!!

Don't tell anyone... but I kinda like TOTH more then Summit! More of a personal event. Less people means you get to know those around you better.

See you all again this year!!
That's no secret!!!! I have heard it from many attendees and vendors!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Registered! Don't have a trip scheduled right before the event this year, so I won't be so grouchy! 6-for-6! Do I get another prize Brandon?
BTW - we're gonna need RV space this year - bringing the fifth-wheel!
See you soon!

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Hmm...a chance to get away from the Texas August heat.
You, Jacque or both should come this year. It is a good event; very similar to Jambo in that most people camp. Very different in that it is a semi-guided event (no official leaders due to liability issues). They even had a historical tour that I may do this year if they offer it again.

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
TOTH sounds great! I don't know if I can away from work any more than I have scheduled. I'm already doing a solo to Grand Staircase/Escalante at the end of April, the Summit, & Razorback Ramble. Ah well, we shall see I suppose.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
TOTH sounds great! I don't know if I can away from work any more than I have scheduled. I'm already doing a solo to Grand Staircase/Escalante at the end of April, the Summit, & Razorback Ramble. Ah well, we shall see I suppose.
Come on Will, you should go!!!

It is a fun event. Very similar to our trip to Superlift...only alot more vehicles, a live band and a raffle.

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
You, Jacque or both should come this year. It is a good event; very similar to Jambo in that most people camp. Very different in that it is a semi-guided event (no official leaders due to liability issues). They even had a historical tour that I may do this year if they offer it again.
We are going to try and sponsor at some level. I have volunteered to go, but TP4u travel funds might get eaten up going to Summit as long as gas stays close to $4 per gallon.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hm, I'll have to see if I can get that Thurs/Fri off. Would love to make the trip down from Denver to make it.

Do you split off into groups, or is everyone on the same trail?

I've only been to Cruise Moab for a large event (i.e. more than 4-5 rigs) so the more intimate atmosphere sounds great to me.

·
Premium Member
16,457 Posts
Just registered! Looking forward to catching-up with everyone again this year.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Do you split off into groups, or is everyone on the same trail?.
There are different levels of trails to run, sizes of the group vary on each trail run. Its a fun event.

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Hm, I'll have to see if I can get that Thurs/Fri off. Would love to make the trip down from Denver to make it.

Do you split off into groups, or is everyone on the same trail?

I've only been to Cruise Moab for a large event (i.e. more than 4-5 rigs) so the more intimate atmosphere sounds great to me.
There will probably be 70-100 rigs there. That said, everyone breaks into groups of 10-20 for the offroading.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts