Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Just registered! Looking forward to catching-up with everyone again this year.
Any plans on another historical run again this year?
I really liked the one you guided last yr.

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That would be great if Chris can put something together like this again this year. Everyone that went on that run had nothing but good things to say about it!

·
Registered
789 Posts
TOTH or Sedonafest?? hmmm

·
Premium Member
16,453 Posts
That would be great if Chris can put something together like this again this year. Everyone that went on that run had nothing but good things to say about it!
Brandon,
I would be happy to put another historic tour together. I will start working on a few ideas.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Okay, The Two Tomas' are registered.
Looking forward to the 6th Annual!!
Glad to hear Archy Chris is working on some ideas for historical runs! Both my son and I really enjoyed last years!
Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
We are currently at 30 registrations and I know their are several in the process of registering. Keep in mind that we are limited to 75 vehicles max. The US Forest Service capped this event at that number. There is plenty of room for RV's in the camp. The camp is not great for full hook ups though. If you are coming in an RV, you should have access to power depending on where you put your RV and water. We have roughly 3 months before the event. Please do not wait to register to ensure that you have a spot in the rally.

Vendors- We love to have you attend the event. It just isn't the same without you there. Some times it just can't happen and we understand. I will tell you though, you are missing out on a great event! Jason, do you agree? :rocker: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
If Wilson goes I might try to make it :lol:
:rocker:

Vendors- We love to have you attend the event. It just isn't the same without you there. Some times it just can't happen and we understand. I will tell you though, you are missing out on a great event! Jason, do you agree? :rocker: :cheers:
Great talking to you this week Brandon.

I should have an answer tomorrow. Meeting scheduled for 2:30pm.

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Unfortunately the 2012 TP4u travel budget is blown. :mecry:
However, I have been told that TP4u will continue to support the event as a sponsor. :rocker:

Mrs. Wilson and I had our own family board meeting and decided we can afford one more trip. We might be washing FJ's for gas money home. :lol:

We are registered. :clap:

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
An update from the Camp Ground, they roughly have 13 cabins available for rent starting at $39 a night. Let em know if you would like more details on what is available at this point.
Sponsors are still coming in and we are looking good. Here is who is on board at this time:
Demello- Might be coming
ICON- Might be coming
All Pro- Working on coming
Metal Tech- Not coming at this point, but sponsoring
Toytec- Attending
TRD Parts 4U- Attending
Outrider- Attending
Pandora Adventures- Attending

I will update you as we get more. If you are interested in sponsoring the TOTH or know of a company that might be interested, have them contact me please. Lookiong forward to another great time!!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Unfortunately the 2012 TP4u travel budget is blown. :mecry:
However, I have been told that TP4u will continue to support the event as a sponsor. :rocker:

Mrs. Wilson and I had our own family board meeting and decided we can afford one more trip. We might be washing FJ's for gas money home. :lol:

We are registered. :clap:
Dang, now I kinda have to go..:cheers:

21 - 40 of 134 Posts