Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That's right, another short-notice play date at Reiter this weekend!

Planning on doing some exploring and checking out a trail (or trails) other than Sac-Up, which we've all hit a bunch of times.

Monroe McDonald's meetup time is yet to be determined, but will be somewhere in the 8-9AM range.

All are welcome! :)

Meetup: 9AM @ McDonald's in Monroe

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
How far is this from Portland Oregon area?
Three and a half to four hours away depending on route and traffic. About 200 miles.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Sorry guys I got called out to help look for a missing kid last night and didn't get home until about 03:00 and I just got up not to long ago.

Oh well next time. Oh found the kid cold but ok.
Glad you found the kid! We missed you today, Wayne. We had a few mishaps -- both navigational and otherwise. But we had fun and all have made it home safely, or will so soon (as one stalwart made the drive from the PDX area).

-- Paul

·
Registered
824 Posts
I must have hit a good bump while up there today, I think my VSC got unplugged somehow. I had three yellow warning lights come on as I was leaving, The car sliding light, VSC off and VSC TRAC.

Anywho, it was good times up there! The first little incident I tell over beers in person.... but he rest was a blast! It was great meeting everyone! Nice trail scar Paul!
Thx guys!

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Glad you found the kid! We missed you today, Wayne. We had a few mishaps -- both navigational and otherwise. But we had fun and all have made it home safely, or will so soon (as one stalwart made the drive from the PDX area).

-- Paul
Glad it wasn't too bad. As it turns out there were 3 calls yesterday. Man the sun comes out and everybody gets stupid. I missed Chewey's block party too :(

But it was good to be back out in the field. Since it looks like today is going to be as nice as yesterday I think I'm even going to get the cruiser out ad go for a put :bigthumb:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Anywho, it was good times up there! The first little incident I tell over beers in person.... but he rest was a blast! It was great meeting everyone! Nice trail scar Paul!
Anything I can do to help. ;-)

Near the end of Sac Up we had an FJ radiator kabob and a Jeep snap a Dana 35 rear. All made it home just dandy, and what a stroke of good fortune that Bernd had his trailer. The day would have likely have been longer otherwise.

Until next time, cheers!

-- Paul

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Glad it wasn't too bad. As it turns out there were 3 calls yesterday. Man the sun comes out and everybody gets stupid. I missed Chewey's block party too :(

But it was good to be back out in the field. Since it looks like today is going to be as nice as yesterday I think I'm even going to get the cruiser out ad go for a put :bigthumb:
OOOHH, so you are going to use some excuse like you had to go save some kid!!!! That's why you didn't make it!!!!!

Whatever Wayne.... Can't you come up with a better one than that????

Glad to hear the kid is safe!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
OOOHH, so you are going to use some excuse like you had to go save some kid!!!! That's why you didn't make it!!!!!

Whatever Wayne.... Can't you come up with a better one than that????

Glad to hear the kid is safe!!!!
Actually 2 kids and a elderly person. Got home from the first one at 3am Saturday, the pager went off again a 11:00 and didn't even finish that mission before getting called on #3. I got home around 9 and woke up on the couch about 11. Then nothing at all Sunday - go figure.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Actually 2 kids and a elderly person. Got home from the first one at 3am Saturday, the pager went off again a 11:00 and didn't even finish that mission before getting called on #3. I got home around 9 and woke up on the couch about 11. Then nothing at all Sunday - go figure.
OOOHH now it's 2 kids!!!! The excuse keeps on getting better!!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts