Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to have a get together to celebrate:clap::clap::clap::clap: the release of our new rack. I was thinking up here in Julian. Any interest? This would be in the next few weeks. Cris

·
Registered
876 Posts
Would like to have a get together to celebrate:clap::clap::clap::clap: the release of our new rack. I was thinking up here in Julian. Any interest? This would be in the next few weeks. Cris
Uuhhh...what new rack? Do you have some more info and/or pictures to help those of us that are not "in the know" about the BajaRack?

A.W.D.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I think that would be super cool....
And with a new BajaRack hopefully traveling from Canada to Mexico on our upcoming Continental Divide Expedition I will see if there is a way to get a Disabled Explorers rig there....
Details? Any thoughts on when and where in Julian it might be?

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Just like any other guy, I'm up for checking out new racks. Ofcourse the the bigger the rack the better. Will we be able to touch this rack and feel the quality. Also where is Julian?

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Just like any other guy, I'm up for checking out new racks. Ofcourse for the the bigger the rack the better. Will we be able to touch this rack and feel the quality. Also where is Julian?
HAHAHAH exactly. Julian is about halfway between San Diego and Borrego springs. Cool little mountain town with awesome food!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Julian, San Diegos last frontier!! If I can get enough interest, I'll see if we can have it at a local campground. Pool, BBQ's etc. Yes we will have racks to see and touch, I might even cook some grub!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
This thread is closed, no Selling unless your a Vender. Please contact ekool or Jayc for vender info.

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Welcome BajaRack :wave:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
With all the fires up north days off are few right now...I'm trying to set a date soon. Now that we can say...........BajaRack is now in the Supporting Vendors area of the forum ,the racks are now available for order. To get the forum special, type "Forum Special" in the comments section when you order. Thanks, Cris
Be the first on your block to have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I saw mike's FJ with this rack during Homedad's shop buildup get together and I was comparing his and my ARB side by side. I think BajaRack has a winner. I hope Mike is going to Ouray so that others can check it out as well.

·
Registered
849 Posts
i'm rolling my pennies. if we have any $$ left after our home remodels....bajarack here i come! i'll follow the thread and cant wait for the meet and greet/introduction. stay safe during those fires chris. have you been going up there to help them out?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I saw mike's FJ with this rack during Homedad's shop buildup get together and I was comparing his and my ARB side by side. I think BajaRack has a winner. I hope Mike is going to Ouray so that others can check it out as well.QUOTE]

If nothing bad happens, I should have my rack on tomorrow and I will be going to Ouray. Also will be going to the meet and greet for the rack and the OAUSA Meet and Greet on the 21st. Outdoor Adventure USA • View topic - 2008-06-21: OAUSA Meet & Greet

mike

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.