Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have used the disconnect and base plate for around 8000 miles with no problems with the FJ or disconnect. Have the entire system: driveshaft and disconnect "cage" and base plate hardware.

$750 for the driveshaft disconnect you pay shipping.

Also have a RoadMaster tow bar base plate for the FJ.

$200 for the base plate. You pay shipping.

Or both for 850. You pay shipping.

Reason for selling: Wife does not like to drive the FJ.:cautious:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have used the disconnect and base plate for around 8000 miles with no problems with the FJ or disconnect. Have the entire system: driveshaft and disconnect "cage" and base plate hardware.

What year is the disconnect for?
Where are you located
thanks
Scott McDevitt

·
11,319 Posts
@FJ Lover Guy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey Scott, The disconnect is for a 2014 FJ. We are located close to Spokane, Washington. We were just in the San Diego area last fall visiting our kids in Vista.

So do you want the Roadmaster base plate for connecting the tow bar to the FJ? Is your MotorHome gas, or Diesel with air brakes?

I have sent a picture I just took of the disconnect and the base plate sitting on my garage floor. I will send them to you today as soon as I figure out how to do it from my phone

Phil

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Scott, The disconnect is for a 2014 FJ. We are located close to Spokane, Washington. We were just in the San Diego area last fall visiting our kids in Vista.

So do you want the Roadmaster base plate for connecting the tow bar to the FJ? Is your MotorHome gas, or Diesel with air brakes?

I have sent a picture I just took of the disconnect and the base plate sitting on my garage floor. I will send them to you today as soon as I figure out how to do it from my phone

Phil
Thanks Phil
We are in Ojai CA....
We have a 2014 FJ so I will have to see if they will fit. I already have the base plates and tow bar. I was towing a smaller car before...
we have a 2019 coachmen Miranda 29W. its gas V10.
if you want you can send me the pictures at 805-798-3756 or [email protected]
thanks
Scott

·
Registered
13 Posts

Pm sent with cell phone number. Please check and get back to me if disconnect is still for sale

Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts