Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
I got the hint last year when everyone told me it was at the end of Aug. in central TX.
Oh. Uh. Heh heh...about that. :worried:

:lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
:bigthumb:So, no one's addressed the important issue. After stumbling (NOT DRIVING) back to our hotel rooms for the night, who's bringing the motrin, bananas, water, vitamins, goldenseal, and everything else needed to properly cure a hangover so we can enjoy the trails?:boohoo: And so we can do the same thing 4 nights in a row?

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
:bigthumb:So, no one's addressed the important issue. After stumbling (NOT DRIVING) back to our hotel rooms for the night, who's bringing the motrin, bananas, water, vitamins, goldenseal, and everything else needed to properly cure a hangover so we can enjoy the trails?:boohoo: And so we can do the same thing 4 nights in a row?
that's all on you... :rofl:

you gotta pay if you wanna play...

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
a couple of aleve or excedrin and a coke should do just fine....hehehe..but I wouldn't know :worried:

·
Registered
946 Posts
a couple of aleve or excedrin and a coke should do just fine....hehehe..but I wouldn't know :worried:
Yep! Two ibuprofen, and big glass of water before bed, and then two ib's and some caffeine in the morning and I'm somewhat good to go. Oh, and a daily vitamin. :D

61 - 67 of 67 Posts