Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
Should just be, unplug the hose, pull the clip from the underside, then lift nozzle from the top. thats the way its been on all my other vehicles, My trucks way outside and i'm at work or I'd go look.

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
Pull the hose. Press the two side clips on the nozzle body and then push out (or up).

Before you put the nozzle body back to the hood, insert the hose first (from the outside of the hood hole).

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Cactus, Please please please post up pics when you put the decal on!! I have been wanting to get it for my rig for a long time and hopefully seeing a fellow Sun Fusion rig with it will allow me to pull the trigger :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've been on the fence about the hood decal for some time.
I have the Matt Black vinyl, but I bought the 15" wide roll, and to make my own
hood decal would have a seam in it. (I want seamless) Is a Crawlerado decal for sale on E-bay?
I did see a hood decal on e-bay for a buy it now price of $58.00 plus 15 bucks to ship.
Seems pricey given my 30 foot roll only cost $55.00
db

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is but you can deal directly with crawlorado.com. I wanted a professional look and material so I went the more expensive route.

I've been on the fence about the hood decal for some time.
I have the Matt Black vinyl, but I bought the 15" wide roll, and to make my own
hood decal would have a seam in it. (I want seamless) Is a Crawlerado decal for sale on E-bay?
I did see a hood decal on e-bay for a buy it now price of $58.00 plus 15 bucks to ship.
Seems pricey given my 30 foot roll only cost $55.00
db

1 - 20 of 67 Posts