Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done dropping $2750 on an ARB Bumper, Warn 9.5 XP, the IPF fog lights, and the install. They say I saved $520 over regular price. Did I get a deal or was this about right for the listed items and the install?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Its not the deal of the century, but about $500 off list sounds about right.
Feel good about it.
Hope to see ya on the trails this summer!
Curt

B

·
0 Posts
Hey Steed ill look at what it cost us to do are's we had the exsact same thing done. ill half to pull out the invoice. But your rig going to be rocken after the install. And sorry I missed you there I was there untill about noon, then went to Reiter with some peeps.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Cassidy, I showed up in afternoon too...
I just did the install on my road armor bumper, winch and lights couple days ago (pics to come). If you want to save some cash, we can do the install with a little help from our friends.
FROGEYE! Great rig!
John, it was great meeting you! Jess is excited for hitting the beach! Let me know when you want camping season to start!!!!

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I missed you guys. When were you thinking about Tahuya Braincell? Dave I just started driving a new charger at work! It had 40 Miles on it when I hopped in. I'll post pictures of it later. It is a dark gray not like the light blue one we have. It rocks!

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish.....maybe if I get the next K-9 position!

B

·
0 Posts
When can you make it to Tayhua Cassidy and Maybe Dave would like to go? Well Dave and any one else :) And Dave Ill defently let you know when we get a few soiled dates, where thinking last part of May first part of June. And yes Cassidy you and Marlene are invited too.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Just got done dropping $2750 on an ARB Bumper, Warn 9.5 XP, the IPF fog lights, and the install. They say I saved $520 over regular price. Did I get a deal or was this about right for the listed items and the install?
It sounds pretty good to me. I installed my own bumper and winch but Central 4WD did my lift. I paid about $2829.00 for it all. I have the same winch, PIAA lights, and the Road Armor bull bumper. That's not including the extra 4 lights on the bull bar however.

·
Registered
2007 SAS
223 Posts
I didn't think they sold the 9.5XP winch. :mecry: I woulda went if I knew that. The best price I found online for it is $960. The ARB winch bumper cost me $600 from ARB in Renton because it had a small rub mark in the finish. And the IPF lights from Costco for >$100.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How long were you on the dent and scratch list at ARB? Or did you know some one who hooked you up?

·
Registered
2007 SAS
223 Posts

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 19th

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I finally have the ARB Bumper and Warn 9.5 XP winch installed! 4 Wheel Parts did an awsome job on the install. Here are a couple of pictures.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts