Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been coated with white rustproof primer and then coated with a light grey primer. The bottom half is painted black to blend in with the splash guard. The only damage are paint scratches on the passenger side from the air wrench when installing it. New this steel bumper is $1,278.66 with a 4+ month wait time. Made of 1/4" (frame) and 1/8" (outer sheel) steel plate. 1.75 x .120 DOM steel tubing. The site says depending the style it may weight between 80-94 lbs. I haven't weighed mine so I cant tell you it's exact weight.

Will not ship, may be willing to meet up halfway depending what state you're in and if compensated for gas. Located in Denver, Colorado.

you can reach me at (832)335-6247 Matt

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,819 Posts
Will not ship, may be willing to meet up halfway depending what state you're in and if compensated for gas. Located in Denver, Colorado.

you can reach me at (832)335-6247 Matt
Sending you a text as well, if you're looking to sell this locally most of the Colorado FJ owners have transitioned from these forums to our Facebook group, Colorado FJ Cruisers. 2000+ members, you're welcome to sell parts on there, we do group trail runs, get discounts from the vendors, charity events etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts