Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Just curious what Nuts ? I do not have Resz skids so maybe they mount different ? My RCI skids is just bolts and some spacers

·
Premium Member
12,204 Posts
Channelling Oak Island narrator:

Missing hatdware?? From Resz Fabrication?? Will the Fellowship receive what should be comimg before St. Nick arrives?

Tune in next week to find out

·
Registered
2 Posts
How do you forget hardware? Cmon man I waited forever for my skids and you forget my nuts? Ok rant over
How do you forget hardware? Cmon man I waited forever for my skids and you forget my nuts? Ok rant over.
At least you got your skid plate! I have several items on order (including plates) that date back to last August and early Sept and cannot get any hint on when they will ship. I finally got through about 3 weeks ago and it sounded like my sliders were going to be completed at the end of that week or early the following. Still nothing and out $2500 at this point until I receive my items.

·
Registered
58 Posts
At least you got your skid plate! I have several items on order (including plates) that date back to last August and early Sept and cannot get any hint on when they will ship. I finally got through about 3 weeks ago and it sounded like my sliders were going to be completed at the end of that week or early the following. Still nothing and out $2500 at this point until I receive my items.
Truth be told, these skid plates have been in "development" for over a year and a half. I sent him mine mint 2010+ skids in April 2019 for prototype. After months and months of false promises and lies about shipment I demanded my OEM back. That process also.took a few months. I will NEVER recommend RESZ fab. He has terrible business ethics and does not know how to run a business that could be much more successful than it is. He is burning bridges left and right with his ridiculous lead times and lies to his customers about it. It'll be his demise.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
His workmanship is excellent. He needs someone to manage the business side which he obviously can’t handle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts