Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else who ordered links from Reszfab ( Black Friday promotion)received them yet.

I ordered Nov 13 and except for a initial email that said my order was received, I have been unable to get any response via text or there newly setup ticket response system.

Are they even still in business???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
623 Posts
To my knowledge they're still in business. I ordered/paid for my upper and lowers with duroflex joints on 3/28/19 and rec'd them on 9/30/19. They have great fit and finish and appear to be durable as hell. So far I love them, you just have to wait for greatness. ;-)

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,145 Posts
I just received my beautiful red rear upper links, ordered end of October. 3 months is a usual lead time for small, custom companies, and Resz products are certainly worth the wait ?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Customer service is severely lacking.
I will keep my fingers crossed. Lol

·
Registered
919 Posts
Customer service is severely lacking.
I will keep my fingers crossed. Lol

RESZ Fab is alive and thriving. IMO, Mike makes the nicest FJ aftermarket components for us but yes it's a waiting game. To be fair, I ordered a rear bumper from EXP1 on BF 2019 and I've yet to receive a single communication as well (and that's much bigger outfit). If you search this forum you'll find plenty of threads related to customer service at RESZ Fab.

I guess what I'm trying to get at here is that your frustrations are valid but I don't believe you are getting screwed out of your product. I'd recommend looking at Instagram and Facebook for updates as Mike tends to be more vocal on those platforms. I personally struggle with the fact that we have to rely on social media sites to know what's going on but it's the reality of communication these days it seems... no longer just a phone call away.

Maybe continue to open the online submission forms per Mike's recommendation?

I know it's easier said than done, but hang in there with the wait.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh ya I opened a ticket, then received correspondence saying ticket was closed and hope I was satisfied. THATS when I started getting concerned.
Oh well, I guess I’ll be patient and trust everything will work out as paid for

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Oh ya I opened a ticket, then received correspondence saying ticket was closed and hope I was satisfied. THATS when I started getting concerned.
Oh well, I guess I’ll be patient and trust everything will work out as paid for

I think with not hearing you would be ok.....but having them say the ticket is closed would have me worried that they think they sent something but you havent seen it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That’s what I was thinking , but seems impossible to contact them and my stuff is supposed to ship to a UPS store state side...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just recently being in your shoes, ( know it's frustrating, but I recommend just being patient.
I ordered a Resz Fab Stage 4 lift kit with RadFlo 2.5 remotes, UCAs the rear link set on 11/21/19 (as part of the same Black Friday sale) .... and they just arrived last week, on 02/03/2020.
Mike was great to talk with, and I truly appreciated the time he took to walk me though some excellent recommendations for a relative newbie like me; however, once the order was placed, it was difficult to get a hold of him at times to get order updates. At one time, after sending him an email, he called me back the next day and (at my request) sent the RadFlo set up to me separately ... about a three weeks earlier than everything else.

I recommend sending Mike an email, and ask for the tracking number. That helped me with my anxiety and allowed the shop to (finally) schedule their installation.

In the end, the setup is absolutely beautiful. As others have said, it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I received mine in January that i ordered Oct 31. I got anxious at first but after seeing everyone else waiting i wasn't concerned. They are sweet but the wait is long. I will buy from mike again because the quality of the work.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I finally got a short response to a text (Thanks!)
The rubber bushing sets are still 3-4 weeks out.
The urethane bushing sets are about a week out.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Has anyone had success at trying to get in touch with them? Emails with no responses. Tried calling and texting today and nothing. Giving them the benefit of doubt but I've been waiting on my tranny skid since September and my bumper since October. Some kind of an update would be nice. Just hoping they didn't forget about me like when I ordered from Expedition One.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks like I'm not the only one...

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
I talk to Mike several times a week . no issues .

·
Registered
115 Posts
Does anyone know if I still need to order a winch plate for one their bumpers?

·
Forum Beer Miester
4,028 Posts
It takes time with Reszfab, I’m just used to it now. 10 1/2 months for my links and been waiting since June for my bumper, it’s a bit of a wait but it’s worth it when you see the quality of the equipment.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
It takes time with Reszfab, I’m just used to it now. 10 1/2 months for my links and been waiting since June for my bumper, it’s a bit of a wait but it’s worth it when you see the quality of the equipment.
Good for you, good for them. I know I wouldn't put up with that kind of bs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Forum Beer Miester
4,028 Posts
Been waiting on my Gobi ladder from Gobi for 11 weeks, a lot of this specialized equipment takes time.

With the FJ market dead now for over 5 years it wouldn’t be good business to stockpile a ton of these high end bumpers and such for a platform that went the way of the Dodo half a decade ago.

I totally get where you’re coming from and yes it can be frustrating when it runs up against a wheeling schedule but I’m pretty patient when it comes to high quality gear.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts