Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the adventures of Rexicon, my 2007 Black Cherry FJ.

Over the last couple months i've posted some videos on a couple different threads. Now I think it's time to post them all in one place in case anyone wanted to take look. My goal for 2011 is to make a video every month, we'll see if I can stay motivated for that. Some will be destination oriented, others will just be quick trips on the local trails. Here's the links to the videos i've already made and I hope you enjoy them.

*NEW*Rexicon | 2011.11*NEW* (Novemeber 22 / 2011)

Rexicon | Mt. Cain (March 25 - 27 / 2011)

Rexicon | Rhododendron Lake (February 26 / 2011)

Rexicon | The Fog (January 29 / 2011)

Rexicon | Backroad Highway (December 11 / 2010)

Rexicon | Cook Creek (December 05 / 2010)

Rexicon | First Snow Fall (November 21 / 2010)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Enjoyed the videos, you guys definitely have some talent. Loved all the different angles and vantage points you guys had.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Ok, so please tell us who is the music by?
Who is the filmologist?

You two are pretty damn talented. I really enjoyed these.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Loved the videos. Some great shots/angles. Good to seen another black cherry FJ. For everyone else, I think the song is "On My Own" by Ulrich Schnauss.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Loved the videos. Some great shots/angles. Good to seen another black cherry FJ. For everyone else, I think the song is "On My Own" by Ulrich Schnauss.
That would be the song of choice. Thanks for checking them out everyone. All new videos will be posted in this thread as well. Hopefully I can convince some other FJ's to come out on some of the trails I go to.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Excellent !!!!!!!!! Loved the vids and the music.

I also like the basic mods to your FJ.. well done. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
sweet videos

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Thanks for sharing those. I liked them all! I've added them to the FJ Cruiser Channel. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for sharing those. I liked them all! I've added them to the FJ Cruiser Channel. :)
Perfect! I was actually trying to figure that out the other night until I realized someone else has to add it to the channel. I'll message you anytime I upload a new one. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
You need to make it to the Summit and make a big video!

Though, that is a pretty good drive from BC.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Great videos. Watched them all. I really like the mood the music and shots create. Awesome style, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You need to make it to the Summit and make a big video!

Though, that is a pretty good drive from BC.
I was really hoping to be making the trip down this summer but it turns out it's the same date as my sisters wedding! I don't think it would go over to well if I missed that one haha. Perhaps next year.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts