Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have a Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform for sale! Measurements are 84"x49". Used 1 summer, still in great condition. Retails at almost $900 alone. I also have accessories included, but willing to part out individually if wanted. Parts I have are two NEW 54" accessory crossbars - perfect for mounting RTT or anything else. These are NEW in box, retail for $137. I also have a shovel mount (~75 new) and set of 3 eye bolts (~$50 new), both used but in good condition. This is nearly $1200 worth of stuff, perfect setup for any camping/overland/adventure enthusiast.

Can also include the FJ backbone for an extra $400 (NEW IN BOX)

Rack:

Bars:

Eye Bolts:

Shovel Holder:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fort Collins, CO. I’d be willing to drive a few hours to meet somewhere halfway and can provide pictures of the product if wanted. Feel free to text me 517-290-3563

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Thinking. Always wanted one but some how 12 years have gone by and I still have the stock roof rack. Also have to wonder if I can get the original off at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool! I have the original on top now and the rhino rack definitely provides a lot of extra utility. If nobody buys it by May I was just gonna put it on top and use it.

You’re in Ridgway?? Absolutely love that area. Let me know what you’re thinking, no rush. I’m typically looking for any excuse to get out towards your area so I’d be happy to deliver if you end up wanting to purchase. I can provide pictures of the actual rack if you want to see the condition as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts