Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CLOSED:
The owner has ok'd a group buy on the air dams. We already offer a 10% discount to forum members. We need at least 10 participants and we can go to 15% off. If we get more than 10 I got the ok for 20% off. This will be active until the end of March, and will be good on all three versions of our air dam. If you want in, post up in this thread with which dam you want.:cheers:

1) Misterquad- No hole----- Paid
2) Sdcruiser- PIAA ---------Paid
3) Silver surfer- PIAA------- Paid
4) BlackCherryBeast- PIAA--Paid
5) nebbish- No Hole --------Paid
6) JefftheD- No Hole--------Paid
7) treetopco- HID---------- Paid
8) Redmike- No Hole--------Paid
9) ThunderGatti- PIAA------Paid
10) opie's dad- No Hole-----Paid
11) opie's dad- No Hole-----Paid
12) lucas041583- PIAA-----Paid
13) benatlexus- PIAA------ Paid
14) angelis- PIAA----------Paid
15) TheCheese98- PIAA ---Paid
16) Vix -No Hole-----------Paid
17) wellsj4- No Hole-------Paid
18) Bill glass-No Hole------Paid
19) Fire 99- No Hole-------Paid

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is there anyone on the list yet for this GB?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm in on ONE PIAA dam with 4 holes! Hoping it is compatible with some other lights in case I want to move my 6" Hella Ralley's up there! Count me in! What's all the time frame's looking like? GB until the end of March, but what about payment/production/shipment? Thanks!! I have been waiting for this Group Buy, love your dam!!! Hopefully we can get it to 20% :rocker:

·
Registered
14 Posts
What are the prices? I Could not find them on their site.

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm in on ONE PIAA dam with 4 holes! Hoping it is compatible with some other lights in case I want to move my 6" Hella Ralley's up there! Count me in! What's all the time frame's looking like? GB until the end of March, but what about payment/production/shipment? Thanks!! I have been waiting for this Group Buy, love your dam!!! Hopefully we can get it to 20% :rocker:[/QUOTE
We shouldn't have to build to build too much for these. Just had some blamk ones go out to powder today. Really it depends on how fast the list fills up. I want to wait until we get to the 20% off before taking the orders. I'll keep you all posted. :cheers:
What are the prices? I Could not find them on their site.
Blank dam is $199.99 the other two are $219.00:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
I just ordered hope I get mine before the group buy and am glad his supporting vender is so awesome to send confirmation and shipping details so fast. My HID's will be here friday via ups tracking. I highly recommend them based on their communication so far and Thanks Ricochet for choosing great venders to compliment your awesome designs. I don't need a discount just great customer service is enough for me:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Count me in for the PIAA 4 Hole Air Dam too!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Guys get in on this!!!! I have had light bars and went with the HID air damn and the thing is a very well designed and executed product. Everything Brad brings out is top notch. I have had four people come over and ask to look at it to see if they could get it on an Xterra and 3 hummers. Also with the HIDs (I moved from PIAA) and they are much more solid. My piaa lights would tip back going through a car wash and the HIDs don't move. BUY FROM BRAD!!!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Question... I have not seen what those Kragen HID's look like at night, but heard the plastic housing is the weak part of the light. If anyone is reading this and has any input on the Kragen HID's over the PIAA's, please let me (us) know. Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 127 Posts