Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally had a chance to get my new airdam mounted today and overall I'm happy with the finished product. I only have 1 pair of lights wired atm, but I hope to get the others wired by next weekend.

Oh, I also mounted a new set of the new Rigid Dually D2's (Flood pattern) on the rear for backup/aux lighting. Not wired yet either, but I snapped some pics.:cheers:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Can we get some night pics of your duallys? Combo spot/flood or flood?

Been trying to get some beam pattern pics but they are so new I can not find many.

Gracias, Sorry to hijack your post...they look great.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can we get some night pics of your duallys? Combo spot/flood or flood?

Been trying to get some beam pattern pics but they are so new I can not find many.

Gracias, Sorry to hijack your post...they look great.
They are floods.
As soon as I get them wired up I'll get some pics up.
I'd do it today if I could, but I'm leaving town for business in the morning and I have a lot to do.

·
Premium Member
2007 FJ Cruiser TRD SE, and a 2019 4Runner TRD Premium
475 Posts
Very nice install....

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks awesome! Nice and clean! Do yourself a favor and get the black hood decal. It will make a big difference in visibility with hood glare, especially when using those lights!
You mean this one.:bigthumb:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Looks sweet, man!

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Looks really sharp - nice set up.

:cheers:

-

·
Registered
341 Posts
Very cool setup. Interested to see the Dually's at night!
Definitely, my rear lights were cheap, and are starting to fade. These look awesome, and bet they perform just as good.

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
That is sweet, 100% my next MOD!!! Thanks for sharing greatly appreciated..My Jeep is going to get pissed all the money I'm putting in my FJ because I promised the Biatch D60's this year:( :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is sweet, 100% my next MOD!!! Thanks for sharing greatly appreciated..My Jeep is going to get pissed all the money I'm putting in my FJ because I promised the Biatch D60's this year:( :)
I don't have a jeep to get pissed, but I don't need one. My wife can handle that job just fine.:lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts