Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just updated to a Demello front bumper. I have the Ricochet front bash plate for the stock bumper set-up that doesn't work with the Demello. The skid is about a year old and has a few scratches, but is otherwise in great shape. I believe it was $100 new. Yours for $50 plus shipping, or you can pick it up in the San Diego area.

Also have front bumper assorted take off parts. Make offer plus shipping.

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
45 Posts
live in Lake Havasu you don't know anyone coming this way do you? If not how can we work out payment and shipping?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just updated to a Demello front bumper. I have the Ricochet front bash plate for the stock bumper set-up that doesn't work with the Demello. The skid is about a year old and has a few scratches, but is otherwise in great shape. I believe it was $100 new. Yours for $50 plus shipping, or you can pick it up in the San Diego area.

Also have front bumper assorted take off parts. Make offer plus shipping.

Thanks,
Rick
I'm interested. Need pics though. Cost of shipping to 23464?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FPC,

Guessing shipping would be $20 to $30. How about $75 shipped to your door? And sorry, no trips to Az in my near future.

Voodoo,

You're number 2 if FPC declines.

Rick

·
Registered
128 Posts
pm me if the above doesn't work out.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Deleted!
Sorry for taking up space!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
2010 and 11 are the same as far as armor/front suspension(sway bar design) concerned. The only difference between the years 2007-2009 and 2010 and up is bash plate, everything else is the same, for armor. Oh, rear shock skids are different.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Compubmw, how about $60 shipped for the silver end things? By the way, they're in excellent condition with no scratches.

As for the ricochet skid, I'll go $75 shipped to the lower 48. If voodoo doesn't reply by tomorrow, I'll move on to the next inquiry.

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The ricochet bash plate was on my 09. Not sure what other years it will fit. Great skid though. I bought the one made for aftermarket bumpers to replace it.

Rick

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Voodoo,

The six bolts needed to install the skid are included. I know shipping will run at least $25, so it's yours for $75 total. I don't have paypal, but I'm good with a check or money order.

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
137 Posts
Voodoo,

The six bolts needed to install the skid are included. I know shipping will run at least $25, so it's yours for $75 total. I don't have paypal, but I'm good with a check or money order.

Thanks,
Rick
If its not too late...PM me your information and I'll send you a money order

1 - 20 of 20 Posts