Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have had a few PMs regarding if we are still a forum sponsor and if there is still a discount code. The answer is yes and no. At the moment I am not a forum sponsor. Why that is has still to be determined. I have inquired to all the admins about this and supposedly they are working on it. It's been two weeks now so we'll see how long his will take. We do still offer a forum discount, code 45789 saves you 10% Also attatched is a link that will take you to the Ricochet sub forum. Since we aren't officially a sponsor you can't post anything there, but all of the threads and info is still there.

Ricochet Offroad - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum

Thank you all for your business and understanding! :cheers:

To mods and admins: I know this post is probably against the rules. If it is please let me know and let's get this issue fixed. Time is money and it's been two weeks now. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Ricochet rock light mounts are AWESOME BTW.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are there any plans in the near future for a group buy on the air dam, by chance? Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are there any plans in the near future for a group buy on the air dam, by chance? Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask.
We usually will just do a sale instead of GB. In the past we have a 15% off sale around mid summer. :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts