Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to figure out the lift size I have (already installed when I bought it). I measured from the center hub to the bottom of the wheel well and it was 24”. I’m trying to find out the normal distance between those two spots. If anybody can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks

·
fka BLACK HAWK
2,617 Posts
take pictures

·
Premium Member
14'FJ, Bilstein 6112/5160, SPC UCA's, Spod BantamX, 285 70 Toyo AT3, just getting started ;)
174 Posts
Are you looking fot what a stock measurement should be?

Im slighlty lifted, approx 2.5 inches. And from the ground up to inner wheel well im at 38.5 in front and a tick under 40 in the rear. 285 70 17's

Attachments

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Are you looking fot what a stock measurement should be?

Im slighlty lifted, approx 2.5 inches. And from the ground up to inner wheel well im at 38.5 in front and a tick under 40 in the rear
Since you didn't state your tire size, measuring body height from the ground is useless.

That's why the OP measured from the center of the wheel hub to the lower edge of the wheel well ... that removes the tire as a variable.

·
Registered
2008 Sandstorm FT 4x4 6spd Man Trans Off-Road Pkg
227 Posts
Is that measurement for the back or front wheel?

·
Registered
2012 FJ Cruiser
91 Posts
If my notes are correct when stock I was 20" front and 21.5" rear, measured center of hub to bottom of plastic fender.

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,201 Posts
I am trying to figure out the lift size I have (already installed when I bought it). I measured from the center hub to the bottom of the wheel well and it was 24”. I’m trying to find out the normal distance between those two spots. If anybody can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks
If you can provide some pictures of your suspension, specifically the front coilovers, we can help in identifying if you have a lift installed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts