Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,840 Posts
It is cool that you're the first Rig of the Month feature since the last one which was in November of 2010! :rocker: That's almost 7 years since the last feature!

And now the format of the RofM feature is totally different from what was used in the past so it's more detailed and feels more in depth like a Member of the Month feature.

The whole idea of a Rig of the Month thread versus a Member of the Month thread is to highlight specific member's rigs, especially if they are unique and feature one-of-a-kind mods or are very iconic and creative. We hope in the future to highlight individuals rigs also based on their purpose such as a rock crawler FJ versus an overland FJ. Very different styles of builds for very different uses. Maybe we could even feature some cool mall crawlers if any exist on here! There is one FJ I see often on Instagram that is called FJ_Dory I think and it is a cool FJ but definitely built for show rather than off-roading. So we'll see what happens this year! Should be fun having the alternating Member of the Month and Rig of the Month features!
Great ideas here! You and Devon contribute so much to this forum...really make it a community :rocker:

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Cool! Congratulations!

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Thanks and awesome! Your rig and the way you use it are certainly a testament to that!!
Well said! Hope you've enjoyed being the first Rig of the Month in quite some time. The new MotM thread will be posted up soon! And I already have someone in mind for the March 2017 Rig of the Month feature... ;)

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Update for @Iconic_ ! Looks like a special surprise will be headed your way! How exciting! Congrats again!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts