Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
As I seem to be leaning toward an overland style rig myself, I'm sure to glean from your experience, @Corey. Thank for sharing!

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
Congrats Corey!

Very nice indeed!:cheers:
Thank you!
As I seem to be leaning toward an overland style rig myself, I'm sure to glean from your experience, @Corey. Thank for sharing!
You are welcome.
Yes, I have pretty much set mine up for hardcore camping instead of hardcore wheeling.
Mine is setup good enough to let me explore old growth forest service roads, and also some trails.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Congratulations Corey. It's very well deserved. I found your FJ build on the forum in 2010 when I was thinking about buying an FJC. I didn't even know about the forum until then. I just found your write-up on a Google search. After reading your build probably 3 times, I was hooked. I had no idea about all of the possibilities for FJ Cruisers until I saw your rig. After I bought my first FJC in 2011 I still regularly checked in on your build.

So, you had a huge influence on my buying an FJC as well as how I built mine out. It's been a blast. Thanks for posting it all up.

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
Congratulations Corey. It's very well deserved. I found your FJ build on the forum in 2010 when I was thinking about buying an FJC. I didn't even know about the forum until then. I just found your write-up on a Google search. After reading your build probably 3 times, I was hooked. I had no idea about all of the possibilities for FJ Cruisers until I saw your rig. After I bought my first FJC in 2011 I still regularly checked in on your build.

So, you had a huge influence on my buying an FJC as well as how I built mine out. It's been a blast. Thanks for posting it all up.
Thanks!
I am glad I could help lighten your wallet a bit too :D
Congrats Corey, solid FJ you got out there
Thanks a lot!

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
nice build, Congrats

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats Corey!!!

I love Greenwater been playing up there for 24 years. Working on some mods on my new FJ so I am ready when the snow melts to start hitting the places I haven't been able to get too!!! Can't wait for Spring time!!! I don't live too far out of Elbe and heard there are lots of places over there but they are kind of like Evans Creek, there is a Snow Run this weekend but I am not prepared. Will be checking this area out as well.

·
Premium Member
5,235 Posts
Congrats Corey!!!

I love Greenwater been playing up there for 24 years. Working on some mods on my new FJ so I am ready when the snow melts to start hitting the places I haven't been able to get too!!! Can't wait for Spring time!!! I don't live too far out of Elbe and heard there are lots of places over there but they are kind of like Evans Creek, there is a Snow Run this weekend but I am not prepared. Will be checking this area out as well.
Thanks!

Yes, Greenwater is so huge, I have not nearly explored all of it.
I just like going up there and picking a FS road and go into explore mode and look for little trails that branch out to rivers/creeks with campsites.
That is how I find future campsites to come back to another day.

I have explored a little around Evan's, but most of those trails (not the logging roads) are body damage producing trails.
Congrats!
Thanks!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts