Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
I just saw this. I quit paying attention for a bit and all of the sudden you are famous. Congratulations, for sure. I know you say that your rig may not be worthy but not only is it, it's not just about the truck. I've seen you on many, many threads on the forum and you help people out, answer questions, and generally make it a better forum for everyone. It's been cool getting to know you from the Florence beach runs and the house rentals. Looking forward to doing some more trips with you and coming to Idaho to take a look around.

Congrats again, Brad!

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
I just saw this. I quit paying attention for a bit and all of the sudden you are famous. Congratulations, for sure. I know you say that your rig may not be worthy but not only is it, it's not just about the truck. I've seen you on many, many threads on the forum and you help people out, answer questions, and generally make it a better forum for everyone. It's been cool getting to know you from the Florence beach runs and the house rentals. Looking forward to doing some more trips with you and coming to Idaho to take a look around.

Congrats again, Brad!
Thanks Don. I appreciate your comment and your friendship. Hope you make it to OBDR run in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Congrats!
Thanks for your contributions to the forum. I think your build thread is the only one i have ever read all the way through :)
Always a pleasure having your company on the trail.
I know you want that supercharger too, come on admit it.:grin:rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
Congrats!
Thanks for your contributions to the forum. I think your build thread is the only one i have ever read all the way through :)
Always a pleasure having your company on the trail.
I know you want that supercharger too, come on admit it.:grin:rocker:
Thanks Eric. Looking forward to getting together soon.

I'll readily admit a supercharger would be badass, but $7,000? :worried:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Awesome rig. Congrats. Thanks but no thanks for adding to my mod list :)

Your seat covers. Any photos and opinions about them, quality, fitment or etc? I've been considering some as my 2010 tan TT seats are hard to keep clean, but still haven't pulled the trigger.

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
Awesome rig. Congrats. Thanks but no thanks for adding to my mod list :)

Your seat covers. Any photos and opinions about them, quality, fitment or etc? I've been considering some as my 2010 tan TT seats are hard to keep clean, but still haven't pulled the trigger.
Thanks. Highly recommend seat covers (whether Wet Okole or other brand) to protect seats from stains and wear spots. My Wet Okole seat covers have been great (5+ years), but we ordered a set for my wife's convertible mustang a couple years ago and they have have not held up well at all...not sure if it is because they are in the direct sunlight a lot or what, but they have really degraded fast and wore through in a few spots.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts