Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
i would like to purchase a set. can you pm the specifics of how to go about buying them please (do i enter a certain coupon code, etc.)? will the lights be for sale also? any other details will be appreciated.

·
Registered
30 Posts
PM me more info too. I am looking to buy a set also... if there is going to be a sale on the lights and the racks I'm sure this will be a popular place. this is sweet!

·
Registered
214 Posts
The bar itself is 299 with or without the lights?
$299 is the regular price of the bar without the lights. The lights to go on this bar are in the neighborhood of $1500. Sweet setup, but pricey.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will quote the lights at a Group Buy Price along with the discounted bar.

And yes.... the bar does not include the lights. But again... I will offer a good price on the lights.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
How long do you expect this special pricing to last?

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Okay everyone, this is it. We only have FIVE to sell at this price. No changes, shipping is free only to the Lower 48 US states. The Surefire flashlight will be a color of our choice (black,OD, Tan, Yellow).

2 x 10" Series E LED BAR (Flood or Spot)
1 x 20" Series E LED BAR (COMBO)
1 x FJ CRUISER OE Rigid Light Bar
1 x SUREFIRE G2 Nitrolon Flashlight

Comes with the wiring harness, relays everything you need. Uses the existing FJ Roof Rack Bolts to mount it on.

$1,449.99 Free Shipping

First come first serve. Determined by who gets their names in first and by time stamp of your e-mail.

E-mail us at: [email protected]

We need:

Full Name
Ship to Address
Phone Number
Forum ID
Year FJ

Rack and Surefire will ship within three business days of receipt of payment. Payment only in Visa / Master Card. Call us to accept your payment at 918-851-3053

We will start accepting payments this THURSDAY (02-17-11).

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
email sent

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would like to let everyone know that we can custom build your Rigid LED BAR to almost any size and light combo (All spot, all flood, combo, Amber / White Mix, strobe, blinking etc). Just let us know!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Only three left
^^ Hey that ones mine^^ :clap:

I would like to let everyone know that we can custom build your Rigid LED BAR to almost any size and light combo (All spot, all flood, combo, Amber / White Mix, strobe, blinking etc). Just let us know!!!!
Thanks for getting mine set up the way I wanted. Much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Sweet looking setup. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Only one left
Lots of questions for a purchase now or later:

1) What's the "normal" price for the whole set up?

2) Is it plug 'n play (ie., how much actual cut/crimp &/or solder/meter test wiring do you have to do?) & how do you route the wiring through the roof to the dash/instrument panel?

3) How are the 3 light bars controlled -- 1 for all (on/off) or 3 separate switches (one for each independently)?

4) Do (or can you) use an OEM FJ switch and/or another switch that will fit in the OEM switch blank space?

5) If you go w/a blinking or strobe and/or spot/flood combo, how is that controlled? -- relay box or separate switching? -- and how much would that cost?

Hopefully will hear back from you before the last one is sold. :bigthumb:

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
1) Factory Website Pricing: $1,799.96 PLUS SHIPPING
2) Special FJ Wiring Harness Setup,comes with hardware, relays and switches. You may desire to use FJ Factory Switches or go with the suggested set up by other forum members( ie. a sPOD). Routing is to your discretion, some have gone the A-Pillar route and some drilled their own location.
3) The kit now comes with three switches so you can turn on each light individually.
4) Can use OEM switches
5) A Flasher is needed and provided. Only 6" of a light can be made to flash (look at Victory Series Strobing LED Lights | Strobing LED Light Bars | Rigid LED Lights Costs depends on what you order. We can custom make any light and set up.

Write us directly for more information at [email protected]

Thanks!:cheers:

Lots of questions for a purchase now or later:

1) What's the "normal" price for the whole set up?

2) Is it plug 'n play (ie., how much actual cut/crimp &/or solder/meter test wiring do you have to do?) & how do you route the wiring through the roof to the dash/instrument panel?

3) How are the 3 light bars controlled -- 1 for all (on/off) or 3 separate switches (one for each independently)?

4) Do (or can you) use an OEM FJ switch and/or another switch that will fit in the OEM switch blank space?

5) If you go w/a blinking or strobe and/or spot/flood combo, how is that controlled? -- relay box or separate switching? -- and how much would that cost?

Hopefully will hear back from you before the last one is sold. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
193 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts