Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
formerly Brijesh
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for specific routing of several members on here who have the 3 rigid light bar set up and the corresponding wire routing. I am trying to mentally figure out how I want to route these wires and the bundle that I bought from rigid is along with the conduit is 0.75" in diameter :surprise this completely rules out the possibility of routing the wires though the edges on the roof and through the A pillar (short of running the lines individually). Trying to see how some of you have routed the wires, (using gland clamps etc) so I can come up with a plan going forward.
Adding a pic from the Rigid site for reference to what I am talking about.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
You should be able to find some pics from others that have done this in the past
I cut the wires and the connectors right off and ran them through "through the hull" connectors...i think thats what they are called...i got the idea from someone here on the forum. Ran the power line into an S-Pod for relay and tied the on/off to missile switches. Used silicone caulk to the tops of the connectors...no leaks ..of course have to drill holes in roof.
Can search West Marine for these connectors...they work on boats so it seems they also work on cars..
Have to run the power cables down the A pillar and connect to wires coming from your relays....i have a SPod but you could use individual relays that come with the Rigid setup, have to have these wires from relays threaded through your firewall.. Have to drop the headliner ...look on this forum for specifics on how to do this. Its not hard just tedious.....good luck:smile

1 - 2 of 2 Posts