Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of May 1st of this year Rigid Industries will add $10.00 (rounded off) to each of their products dropped shipped from the factory for one of their dealers. Since we cannot keep all their products on our shelves we must make a price increase as well for all orders.

So to make this clear, if we submit the order BEFORE the 1st of May the order will NOT incur the drop ship fee. All orders shipped to the US Lower 48 ship free and all others must request a quote with their full address and phone number.

If there is enough of an interest in placing a order for ANY of their products then send me a PM immediately. Orders placed must have payment made at the same time. We will offer FORUM MEMBERS ONLY appreciable savings until the end of this month.

Write us and we will quote you. All payments can be made via PayPal ([email protected]) or calling us direct to use your credit card. By the way you can use your credit card on PayPal as well.

·
fka Silverheels
128 Posts
Sent a PM, but have not heard back yet. Now with the deal on the SRM, I may be in for both. 2 duallys and 1 SRM. Can you let me know what the forum discount would be on the duallys. Then what would be the best wary to order if I decide to go with both?. Thanks Bob

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replied via PM

Sent a PM, but have not heard back yet. Now with the deal on the SRM, I may be in for both. 2 duallys and 1 SRM. Can you let me know what the forum discount would be on the duallys. Then what would be the best wary to order if I decide to go with both?. Thanks Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts