Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Any pics????

·
Registered
179 Posts
this seller is in azusa. he has 4 17" oem steelies for $150. not a bad deal. i was thinking about getting them..but i think i am gonna hold off for the set of aftermarket wheels i REALLY want. call the seller>>that is the best way to reach him

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
this seller is in azusa. he has 4 17" oem steelies for $150. not a bad deal. i was thinking about getting them..but i think i am gonna hold off for the set of aftermarket wheels i REALLY want. call the seller>>that is the best way to reach him
Thanks for the info, but I think shipping might put me out. I live in FL. Oh well, all you Cali people have it great with parts for your FJC's. Seems like that's the place to be to pick stuff up.

150 is a great price, these should go quick.

·
Registered
380 Posts
damn im down the street but i have rims already, this is tempting, thinking if i should sell my prom comp wheels for these just to save on gas?!?! hmmm

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi,

I'm in NY, and I'm looking for these Black OEM FJ wheels. I had asked about them last week on this site. I will call tomorrow.
Richie

·
Registered
272 Posts
damn im down the street but i have rims already, this is tempting, thinking if i should sell my prom comp wheels for these just to save on gas?!?! hmmm
C_Rucka

What size rims/tires? looking for some wheel but not in a rush....pm me if you ever decide to sell it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts