Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a copy of the install booklet for a Titan/Stealth bumper? Have to replace my winch and can't find the original I had.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
If it comes with the bumper i dont' think you will find many out there :rofl:
Yeh! I'm sure there are, at MOST, five or six in circulation in the United States alone! :lol:

i.e. Have fun with this.... I'd just WING it. That seems to be the Road Armor way anyhow.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I bet if you call them they would over night you one by some time next year:rofl::rofl:
They are probably having trouble getting the paper from their vendor.

Sorry I couldn't resist. Mine has been on order for 329 days
I hear they have a new paper vendor and they are promising to make things right from this point on. They will be taking orders now with a promised delivery of six weeks. Sadly however they can't speak to past orders as those questions will have to be directed to Road Armor's headquarters in washington, texas, alaska, zimbabwe, north dakota, or where ever they have relocated to better serve their customer base.

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
I don't remember getting one...I just installed it, it's pretty straight forward. :cheers:

Mike

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I hear they have a new paper vendor and they are promising to make things right from this point on. They will be taking orders now with a promised delivery of six weeks. Sadly however they can't speak to past orders as those questions will have to be directed to Road Armor's headquarters in washington, texas, alaska, zimbabwe, north dakota, or where ever they have relocated to better serve their customer base.
You forgot Nigeria.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
If you guys want the booklet so badly find the special paper that they need and bring it with you to Chicago so they can print it! That's what I did. All that I'm saying is that you need a little more persistence. I was talking to Mark about the booklet for the past 3 months. He told me if I bring the special paper to Chicago (I'm from New York) he will print it. Now I have my booklet.

Just kidding I want the ARB Bumper.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
OUCH!!!!! Tuff crowd. LOL But I guess you are entitled!!!!!

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He told me if I bring the special paper to Chicago (I'm from New York) he will print it.
I don't post here that often, so I think I need ask if this was sarcasm or not?

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
It's all sarcastic as most of these guys have an issue with Road Armour in that they haven't got their bumpers that they have paid for.

:cheers::cheers:

You in Ft. Mac ??

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Give Cindy at Triton Industries a ring - she'll get all over it for you - :lol:

-

1 - 17 of 17 Posts