Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Only the best colour ever! :). Congrats on the pickup, and thanks for sharing photos!!! Welcome to the forums where your wallet will slowly bleed dry...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Awesome! I am in NC. I once bought a car online, flew to Washington DC and drove it back (only ~6 hours for me). It is a good time to "bond" with the vehicle. Did you like the drive? Any complaints?

Truck looks great. Not a fan of the bumper guard "bumpers" as they hurt your off-road angle of approach. They look OK though.

Welcome to the "club".

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Glad you made it back here safe & sound! 🙂 👍
D

Reactions: wergin28

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ohh i have the same colour its nice and rare , I bought last year i did some mod in thr truck and looks great

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats! This is by far the best way to enjoy buying a car. I’ve done this a few times - one time flew to Dallas and drove home to New Orleans, next time flew to Dallas and drove home to Los Angeles, and the latest time flew to Montana and drove my FJ home to Connecticut.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats. My favorite color.

I had been looking ALL over the US a couple of months ago constantly looking at airfare vs carrier costs. I have driven 20+ hrs cross country for a few cars. Wound up find a great one 40 miles from home.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts