Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
today the fj went for a trip!
went to nyc and saw about 6 or 7 fj's throughout the entire trip, strangely enough all of them were titans except for one voodoo and one black. only tt on the road :clap:

most of the titans were parked, but the only guy that waved passed me on the other end of 78

anyway back to the city, the fj is a merging beast, getting into those tunnels all the time in the past in cars i tend to get pushed around, today the fj was doing the pushing through buses and cars, just sitting so tall, it feels a lot better than a car :p

oh and i had the greatest idea for a bumper sticker from all the taxis
"Stain me yellow with the blood of a thousand taxis!"
it would look great on some massive brushbar type bumper :)

anyway, just thought i would share the excursion :D

oh btw, not sure exactly what the milage was don't feel like adding it up, but from allentown pa to nyc and back only used 75% tank

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
im in

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
today the fj went for a trip!
went to nyc and saw about 6 or 7 fj's throughout the entire trip, strangely enough all of them were titans except for one voodoo and one black. only tt on the road :clap:

most of the titans were parked, but the only guy that waved passed me on the other end of 78

anyway back to the city, the fj is a merging beast, getting into those tunnels all the time in the past in cars i tend to get pushed around, today the fj was doing the pushing through buses and cars, just sitting so tall, it feels a lot better than a car :p

oh and i had the greatest idea for a bumper sticker from all the taxis
"Paint me yellow with the blood of a thousand taxis!"
it would look great on some massive brushbar type bumper :)

anyway, just thought i would share the excursion :D

oh btw, not sure exactly what the milage was don't feel like adding it up, but from allentown pa to nyc and back only used 75% tank
Be careful around the cabs. They have no fear. You don't want to get any "cab juice" on your baby.:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts