Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, So I got my 2010 White FJ back in November '10. Been wanting one for a few years now and love it. I hadnt seen any white FJs around and it was a pain in the a$$ to find a 4x4 one anywhere, but finally did up at Toyota of Dallas. Went with an AT. Mainly do beach runs and some mudding in mine, but looking to branch out into harder stuff so I'm slowly adding on to the truck each month. Here is where I am so far-

-Blacked out bumpers & bezel
-LED dome lights (red up front, white in back.
-Black locking gas cover
-Toytec 3" ultimate lift
-17" KMC XD wheels
- 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Ripped off the stock skid this past weekend so new skids are next up. Then front bumper/winch. Later - black mirrors and door handles.

Here are a few vids of the FJ and my buddies Jeep at the beach the other day. Nothin crazy, but a good day cruisin the dunes and found a few little water holes. About all we got on the west end of Galveston.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Nice pics! The white is a nice color.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I like the locking gas cover. White on black looks good. With your mirrors and handles are you going to paint them or replace them with black trd parts?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Also love the skull and cross bones on the side. That looks sweet! It's already been said but the black on white color looks awesome too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts