Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
great info, some options there I didn't know about previously.

·
Admin
6,503 Posts
Stickied... some good info here.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Found another brand of sliders to add. Rasta 4x4. They used to be a member on the forum but haven't been on in 5 years. Here's a link to all their products. RASTA 4X4 - Products By Model
Added! Although I couldn't find much info (any) and I don't think they are available in the states. If anyone can find any more info I'll add it.

The spreadsheet is getting kinda small. I think I will start adding it as a .zip file so it might be easier to read in that form.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Added! Although I couldn't find much info (any) and I don't think they are available in the states. If anyone can find any more info I'll add it.

The spreadsheet is getting kinda small. I think I will start adding it as a .zip file so it might be easier to read in that form.
I think they are based out of Israel. That's where the company that designed their website comes from. If Rasta was still a member, we could get more info directly from the source.

·
Premium Member
7,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
hi guys!

by these days... what are the most recommended sliders?
cost benefit?
medium duty..

thank you guys
A couple of these aren't available anymore as manufacturers have reduced their product lines for FJC's.

Its hard to beat something from Demello or All Pro though. Those brands and Expedition One are probably the most popular.

·
Registered
42 Posts
https://reszfab.com/product/fj-cruiser-heavy-duty-rock-sliders/

RESZ Fab - $529, Kickout also available
Description

Made from both square and round tubing with wall thicknesses of 1/8″.

Main tube that runs under the rocker is 3″ x 2″
Legs going to frame are 2″ x 2″
Round tube is 1.75 x .120″ DOM tubing.
Mounting plates to the frame are a hefty 3/8″ thick
Additional information

WEIGHT 95 lbs
DIMENSIONS 62 x 18 x 8 in
FINISH
Bare Metal, Powder Coat

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just looking for a little more current info on rock sliders; does everyone still like the All Pro, Demello, Expedition One?

I don't need any type of step and just want heavy duty sliders with the up bend; I also kind of like the kick out that All Pro has? It looks to me that Summit Racing sells All Pro at pretty good price.

Budget a little tight now so want a good bang for my buck. I don't need them right away so looking for group buy or Black Friday deals?

·
Registered
124 Posts
You can't really go wrong with any of those 3 RKB. Yes wait until they run a sale. Still love my All Pro's as well.
Thanks did you order direct through All Pro? It looks like Summit Racing and a few others are better pricing because they have free shipping or very low shipping but I wanted to match up SKU so I know I am getting correct sliders.

·
Premium Member
7,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

·
Registered
124 Posts
Gut mine through Summit when on sale and free shipping I think, but the bolts and brackets didn't make the trip. Bolts are cheap.
I just missed a sale at Summit it ended last night; but still good price for All Pro $380 plus $17 shipping and tax like $420 delivered. They are over $100 more on All Pro website.

I am not in hurry I am going to see what kind of deal I can get over Thanksgiving.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts