Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I kept hearing a clicking sound as I drove down the road in my FJ. I got out to look at what was going on and I found a little pebble stuck in my tire. This is an obvious design flaw in the tire. I will be at the dealer first thing monday morning to see what they will do about it. I hope they make it right.

Just kidding. I just wanted to fit in with some of the other complaints about the FJ.

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
I'm so glad you added that last part and agree. I love my FJ exceeded all my expectations except the back seat but I never plan on being back there with them up anyhow.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I think my gas tank is defective. I keep putting gas in there and somehow it goes empty.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I think my gas tank is defective. I keep putting gas in there and somehow it goes empty.
X2:mecry: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why does my FJ use more gas if I drive 110 everywhere I go?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
too much wind noise at 110 when I'm driving into the wind.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
I still can't sleep in it.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Oh yeah...week mine is leaking air out of this pipe that sticks out of the back. Does anyone know where I can cap a replacement cap for free?

Anyone want to give me one?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Oh yeah...week mine is leaking air out of this pipe that sticks out of the back. Does anyone know where I can cap a replacement cap for free?

Anyone want to give me one?
Stick a potato in it!

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out how to remove that dang third wiper blade...any one else have this problem?

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I keep parking mine in poser positions but "Hot Chicks" never seem to flock around it when I have my camera.....

But I like it.....I just do!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts