Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1431739856.755482.jpg
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1431739892.915645.jpg
It should fit just fine since it looks just like the ARB locker switch that I am going to replace.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Your Rigid lights should come with instructions and wiring diagram, your gong to want to follow the instructions. It would be good to know the basics of an DC electrical circuit and switching.... There is no need for embarrassment, that is for those that do not ask any questions and break or burn up things. Do not rush your install, use the correct tools, parts and pieces. The instal is not hard but the quality of the install is important for long term success..... If you have never done anything mechanical or electrical you should find someone that has "experience" to help/teach you.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
It will fit, but you will have to trim a little bit of plastic from the sides of the blank space. I've used the daystar switch for a couple lights on my FJ.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys! I am actually getting the work done at a local shop, but I'm going to see if I can observe so I can get the general idea. Had the FJ for a little over a year now and have decided to dip my toes into the modding pool with something like this before I do anything major. Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts