Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the TT in question, opted to get the NSSE. Got it yesterday from Lithia Toyota in Springfield. Great bunch of guys. Was able to save a few k of MSRP and was really a painless process.

Mods will come later. Just happy to have the FJ for now.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Sweet! Might be the first here in Oregon! I at least haven't seen or heard of any others yet! Are you a NWFJCC member yet? Also, we've got MetalTech right in our back yard!!!

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
The AG is really starting to grow on me, I especially love the seats!! My local dealership has s NSSE right now.....a trade in might be in order!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet! Might be the first here in Oregon! I at least haven't seen or heard of any others yet! Are you a NWFJCC member yet? Also, we've got MetalTech right in our back yard!!!
Way ahead of you on Metal Tech. Think that might be my new favorite place to shop. (Sorry Best Buy & NewEgg).

As far as NWFJCC, not yet. Was waiting until I get my plates as I think plate number is a required field in the form.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I really like the "Total AG"

:cheers:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everybody. Very excited. Just wish the pocketbook was full right now but I can wait.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
As far as NWFJCC, not yet. Was waiting until I get my plates as I think plate number is a required field in the form.
If I remember correctly back when I joined in late '06 (9th member) license plate #'s weren't required and I don't believe they are now either. But I remember being wrong once before.:lol:

Come join in, Jerry:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
If I remember correctly back when I joined in late '06 (9th member) license plate #'s weren't required and I don't believe they are now either. But I remember being wrong once before.:lol:

Come join in, Jerry:cheers:
Me too...I don't remember putting mine in, and that wasn't but a few months back.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts