Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn! Thanx for the orders. Every adapter sold. We have more on order and hope to have them in about one week.

:rocker:

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We shipped out a couple dozen, but have about 5 left. Hurry before they are gone again. :wave"

·
Registered
482 Posts
Received mine yesterday. Nice welds and fits on my Hi-Lift nicely. I do plan to add some rubber to the contact surface to grip the sliders better though.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
@WILSON - Left a voice message @reddirtoffroad this morning regarding order 530. I am backing up that voice message with a message here just in case.

My order online states "processing." I am trying to find out if fulfilling this order is going to be possible so that I have the part in hand prior to leaving for Moab Friday morning. Please let me know if this is backordered, out of stock, discontinued, etc.....

Cheers,
Bobby

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are currently sold out of all Rocktek items.

I reached out to them today for an update and was advised that everything should go to powdercoater at the end of the week. We don't anticipate having anything in stock until the end of next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We will happily refund money to anyone who is still waiting.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I left a second voice message at the reddirtoffroad website requesting the order be canceled and refunded. Again, just backing up that request here since reddirtoffroad has not returned either of my phone calls.
@WILSON, I really appreciate the time you took here to respond and check on the status if things. I am sure this is a great product. It is just no longer going to fit in my timeline and I have sourced a comparable replacement that will be delivered tomorrow.

Posted via AutoGuide mobile APP

1 - 15 of 15 Posts