Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last weekend we made a trip on a light trail. It was the first time that three FJ's were seen toghether around here. Not an FJ Summit, but it's a start! :rofl:
Of course, a photo session was innevitable.

To all FJ fans, greetings from Romania! :wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
Awesome Stuff !.... Some nice slippery services !....

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Very Nice!

That is on part of Europe I want to spend some time in.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
That video is awesome. I love the duct tape rear corner window. That's a steep damn hill at 7:30. I only had time for the first 10 minutes, I'll have to finish the rest when I have time. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
Awesome Video.... love the music too... :rocker:

Thanks for posting it.... it is much appreciated !.... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Finished the video. Good stuff. What was your buddy yelling about, around the 22min mark? I assume that was a timed event?

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience... Looks like people all across the globe have a common interest in 4x4 together in groups! Been to Europe twice and would love to go back and visit the eastern half that I missed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What was your buddy yelling about, around the 22min mark? I assume that was a timed event?
Yes, it was a timed event and, like any timed event, there were many "spotters" that yelled "Go left! Go right! Stop! Go!", all in the same time. :lol:

Been to Europe twice and would love to go back and visit the eastern half that I missed.
If you decide to come, please let us know. We'll be very pleased to show you the beauties of our lands.

Thanks for posting it.... it is much appreciated !.... :bigthumb:
Thank you, Sir!

Last weekend I went to "Discovery Trial", here in Romania, organized by Discovery Channel with the occasion of broadcasting the first episode of "One car too far" show.

I talked a lot with Gary. Bill was a little shy and stayed appart, but I suspect it was (at least in part) because of the long friday night, filled with joy, songs and palinka (a very strong romanian beverage). :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
We need to find a way to ship our rigs there to participate in the first Romanian Summit. Definitely fun trails and fun people to run with.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Since 1995 I've been a 15 times in Romania. First with my 80 series and this year the first time with my black scorpion

Chiril

Sapanta

Putna

Voronet

Moldovita

friends with Dracula in Sighisoara

and plenty full of tracks every where

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
That's not far away from Sinaia I think ?
The region of crazy bears or should I better say crazy people :worried:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Shhweeeeet!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts