Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to this forum, trying to buy a full length roof rack in Australia to suit a roof top tent. ARB have no stock, did like the Baja rack from the Bajarack in NSW but he does not seem contactable or return my calls.

Does anyone one else know of some where that that they might have it in stock, don't mind paying freight from other states as long as its not extortionate.

I'm desperate to resolve this as I have already bought a tent just need a rack to go with it! did'nt think buying a rack would be so hard.

Cheers

Crawford

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Freight from the US on a rack would be astronomical, considering the physical size of the packaging, not to mention weight.

May check with bazross (who's mysteriously absent from duty this morning).

He may have know another distributor in OZ, or may have insight on acquiring from the US, considering his vast experience with stimulating the US economy with his mod money.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Crawfy, the reason that he hasen't been available is the crew from BajaRack Australia was out with Sergio from BajaRack in the outback. Try again and if you don't have any luck let me know. Cris

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all

thanks for the replys will try electric bug tomorrow, the FJ cruiser club looks like the same guy I have been trying to contact same business address as bajarack australia

Cheers

Crawford

·
Registered
93 Posts
Id recommend Waiting and getting the Baja rack, You wont be disappointed and their customer service puts them over the top in my book.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,
The MD of Bajarack Australia has realized that he needs more help to liaise with customers and employed ME.

I will answer the phone when anyone calls the 1300 number for Bajarack or FJCruiser 4x4 Club and answer all email inquiries within the target of one day.

We have been moving our warehouse last week and over the weekend and are now in our new warehouse in West Gosford which will enable us to give a much better service.

Currently demand is running high and we don't have stock of every rack at all times but we have large shipments on their way the first arriving next week.

If you have any questions just drop me an email at [email protected] or phone.
Regards
Philip Armbruster

·
Registered
6 Posts
Crawfy,
Guys on the fjcc.com.au website have been getting great service from Anthony at Electric Bug. Details above.

I'd suggest him as a first option for a bajarack in Australia.

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
It is possible to attach an RTT on a stock rack. Ferby just installed his and it looks and functions great. If this interests you, pm Ferby

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi
We have got a rhino backbone on the cruiser with 3 vortex bars, problem is we have just purchased a maverick hard shell roof top tent and the c-chanel underneath the tent capsule isn't long enough to meet the positioning of the vortex bars.
Has anyone got ideas of how the c-chanel can be lengthened so it meets up with the bars - we need about another 10 inches (6 at the back and 4 at the front)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts