·
Registered
670 Posts
Nice Rack.

Seriously.:lol:

·
Registered
112 Posts
The racks are looking Killer. I got Mine On Wednesday, Sergio is send out some updated brackets, and I should be good to go. I will post a step by step install ( although the PDF of instructions are pretty straight forward).

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Thanks Chico, they are looking great. Mike from Disabled Explorers has begun his trek and I can't wait to see his photos of his trip. Thanks to all for the feedback from the start of it all to now. It really shows that FJ people are really the best(and craziest) vehicle owners around. THANKS..Cris
:bandit:Viva BajaRack!!!!!

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Cris I could not agree with you more, ever since you started the thread 2-15-2008 we have been getting and amazing response from the group. I really appreciate every bodies input and Cris (The Captain) for believing in Bajarack. This product was design around the features that every body wanted the most.
Bajarack is currently producing the EXP Edition rack for the FJ with the guys from www.expeditioneers.com , This rack will have a flat area for a rooftop tent just like the setup from tibaal89.
Next in the list is the mount for mounting 2 fuel cans.
Smaller rack that will fit inside of the factory reck.
Keep the suggestions coming, there will be several guys including myself at the Summit.

Again guys THANK YOU

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Hello Guys,
Below are some pics of the new EXP Edition rack for the FJ. This rack is made for a roof top tent. Also we have added a light bar to our set of products.
Will post more pictures later in the week.

Sergio, You got to start putting in some bigger pictures.:)

121 - 140 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.