Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the FJ and blown away by all this camping gear available for it. I came across the Quick-en-suite Quick Pitch. It looks like a solid product but I don't think I want to spend $400+ for one of these. Does anyone know of an alternative less expensive product? Seems like there are lots of handy folks on this forum, has anyone custom made something similar with materials from a hardware store?

·
Registered
831 Posts
It seems that more and more offerings are coming out recently between Alu-Cab, Ez-Awn, Quick EnSuite and 23Zero. The price points are coming down-ish and I decided to pull the trigger on the 23Zero Peregrine Shower Enclosure. I am impressed by the quality of it and overall size.

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
It seems that more and more offerings are coming out recently between Alu-Cab, Ez-Awn, Quick EnSuite and 23Zero. The price points are coming down-ish and I decided to pull the trigger on the 23Zero Peregrine Shower Enclosure. I am impressed by the quality of it and overall size.
Do you have to buy the Peregrine Awning to make this work? How many gallons of water is your setup? Thank you for the information.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Do you have to buy the Peregrine Awning to make this work? How many gallons of water is your setup? Thank you for the information.
No awning needed... this is a separate stand alone entity. The shower cube comes with some simple universal L-brackets that worked perfectly with my existing load bars. Really easy.

Water storage? We just carry a couple 6-gal jugs in the cargo area. I don't have dedicated on-board water supply.

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
No awning needed... this is a separate stand alone entity. The shower cube comes with some simple universal L-brackets that worked perfectly with my existing load bars. Really easy.
Excellent. Thank you for that. Ordering it today, will come in handy for our upcoming Glamis Sand Dunes tour.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts