Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking into the parts available for the FJ's in order to make my decision if I want one. I saw this FJ and it really boosted my confidence that I will love this vehicle if it all works it how I want. The only thing I can't find to purchase is the roof rack with lights. Anyone?

http://www. fj cruiser ownersgroup.com/artwork/miscellaneous/arbbumper.jpg

^take the spaces out it did this ****when I tried to post

·
Registered
6 Posts
MissFJ said:
Not sure about your link....but this thread has pics of the Gobi rack with lights:
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4496&page=6&highlight=gobi+granger
If you want something that looks like the FJ in the header of this webpage, that will be availabe sometime late summer I believe.
What I haven't been able to figure out is the summer part an addition to the original rack (lights and deflector)? Or is this a all together rack?

This is one of the reasons I'm waiting until September to order/buy an FJ. Of course, that's no guarantee the rack I want will be available even then.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Here is the picture FJcrusin wanted to post:

That is the Toyota air dam and lights. The availability date on that has been slipping as they have switched suppliers. Late summer at the earliest.

--Bill

·
Registered
434 Posts
Decided to have someting better fabricated instead of waiting. It should be done late next week. (4 PIAA Pencil beams).

Cruiserdude...

·
Registered
497 Posts
cruiserdude said:
Decided to have someting better fabricated instead of waiting. It should be done late next week. (4 PIAA Pencil beams).

Cruiserdude...
Details ,pics and price please! :hungry:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
bigbill25 said:
Here is the picture FJcrusin wanted to post:

That is the Toyota air dam and lights. The availability date on that has been slipping as they have switched suppliers. Late summer at the earliest.

--Bill
Nice - but I'll take the gobi rack!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts