Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all. Well increasing fuel cost and decreasing fuel mileage on the rig forced me to cancel on going out to Ouray. I'm bumbed big time but estimated fuel cost is over $800. So now I have cancelled my suite at the Mainstreet House B&B and it is now available. I wish you all the time of your lives and really regret not being able to attend. Please call Paul at the Mainstreet House and reserve the room if you need one . It's a suite and the price was more reasonable than the hotels. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
Howdy all. Well increasing fuel cost and decreasing fuel mileage on the rig forced me to cancel on going out to Ouray. I'm bumbed big time but estimated fuel cost is over $800. So now I have cancelled my suite at the Mainstreet House B&B and it is now available. I wish you all the time of your lives and really regret not being able to attend. Please call Paul at the Mainstreet House and reserve the room if you need one . It's a suite and the price was more reasonable than the hotels. Thanks!
Sorry you can't make it out there and I completely agree, gas prices are making this trip a killer. But, just took advantage and booked the suite. Thanks much for posting this. I tried to get one of the suites before but they were already booked. I'll be cancelling my room at Box Canyon Lodge so one room with 2 queens will be available there.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Sorry you can't make it out there and I completely agree, gas prices are making this trip a killer. But, just took advantage and booked the suite. Thanks much for posting this. I tried to get one of the suites before but they were already booked. I'll be cancelling my room at Box Canyon Lodge so one room with 2 queens will be available there.
TheNookie and Bostonian will be there as well !

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
TheNookie and Bostonian will be there as well !
Excellent! We will be there from the 10-15th. I'll be willing to help out with things if you guys need a hand or two (my daughters are quite helpful with the right "motivation") with setup and such.

We are getting ramped up and plotting our course. We plan on hitting Moab before Ouray as well. Just trying to figure out which toys to bring, mountain bikes, kayaks, etc...

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool MTB. I didn't want to leave them hanging after I bailed. We're good like that here!:) Have fun all.

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
Very cool MTB. I didn't want to leave them hanging after I bailed. We're good like that here!:) Have fun all.
Thanks for posting it. I'll be up your way later in the summer, the in-laws live in NH (New Castle/Portsmouth)...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts