Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have installed a new rough country 6 inch lift I changed the upper control arms lower control arms new cv joints new wheel bearings new tie rods I also bought a set of Rancho quick lift adjustable coil over shock / strut with the strut extensions that came with the lift kit the truck is sitting on jack stands all the way around when I jack underneath the lower control arms to get the whole assembly to move up it will not move but a couple of inches then it will lift the whole truck off the jack stands!!! Am I not seeing something something does not feel right hope some one can help me out getting very frustrated!! Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had the same problem with mine, but I was using Radflos coil overs for this kit and even after adjusting them the entire front end would come off the jack stands. I was told by rough country that after market struts that are longer than there specs will cause this problem, they said 24 inches from center of hub to the top of wheel well. I’m currently waiting on a reply from radflo for their recommendation on how to proceed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts