Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few of these kits I need to get rid of and I'm gonna offer them to FJCF members for this special price.

Regularly $1279.95, but get yours now for $999.00 with a flat rate shipping cost of $79 bucks anywhere in the Continental US!

Call me to place your order today!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Im definitely interested. Im out on an oil rig for another 3 weeks though. PM me and we can make it happen.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I just realized you guys are Champion Toyota. I was there just a few weeks ago. I bought a TRD CAI from Thomas. Do you guys install? I live in Sugar Land, I can drop it off when I get back into towm.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im definitely interested. Im out on an oil rig for another 3 weeks though. PM me and we can make it happen.
I just realized you guys are Champion Toyota. I was there just a few weeks ago. I bought a TRD CAI from Thomas. Do you guys install? I live in Sugar Land, I can drop it off when I get back into towm.

Yes, we install the lifts in house. PM me if you are interested in doing this deal.

Thanks

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are running the above special once again! Please call the phone number in my signature if you'd like to place an order!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Any new deals like this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts